Friday, February 15, 2008

NEW ZEALAND SCAM EMAIL- HOW DUMB DO I LOOK?

THIS IS A LETTER ASKING ME TO DO ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDERING, BUT OF COURSE THEY DON'T REALLY WANT THAT. THEY WANT MY IDENTITY, AND TO WIPE OUT MY BANK ACCOUNT. DON'T FALL FOR THESE EASY MONEY PREY SCAMS. THEY FIGURE IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL LIKE THIS, THEN THEY DESERVE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON BY TAKING YOUR MONEY! AVOID EASY MONEY SCHEMES! YOU WILL PAY!

Good day,

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus to you as you read this email.I'm Daniel Foster a citizen of New Zealand but presently working in the ASIA because of my work. I am married with two kids a boy and a girl,also live in my house with my 2 cats. I am into Raw
materials Production of textile and fabrics which I Supply to my customers in the American geographical region and Europe, For making of good clothes and Fabrics.

Most of my customers are AMERICANS, and they all want to pay me with is USA Money Orders, which is hard for me to cash here in the New Zealand, So I decided to search for a reliable and honest person in USA to help me in cashing the Money Order and send me cash here in
New Zealand.

All you need do is this; you will accept payment from my customers Coming to you in Money Orders. You will take it to the Bank to have it deposited. You shall be rewarded with a payment of 10% For every payment you receive. For example

If you receive $3400
Your 10% of $3400 is $340
Send to me 90%: $3060 through Western Union /
Moneygram

Please if you are interested, forward all required Informations below to me :

Your Name:
Mailing Address:
State:
Zip Code:
City:
Country:
Cell/phone number:
Age:
E-mail address:
Present working Status:
Home Equity Account: yes __ /No __:

All this information is needed especially the account cause we have donors (leveled company donors)that choose to transfer the donation, that why we need an home equity account for that is the account they operate from.


Yours Faithfully
Daniel Foster

No comments: